|Question: Can you help?!? I can't login my account at the sfimg.com site. All I get is an error page.
Answer: Please make sure that SSL is enabled in your browser. To do so, please follow these steps:
1. In Internet Explorer, select "Tools"
2. In the Tools menu, select "Internet Options"
3. Click on the Advanced tab
4. Scroll all the way to the bottom and make sure the boxes for "Use SSL 2.0" and "Use SSL 3.0" are both checked.
5. Click "Apply," then "OK"
Please also make sure cookies are enabled in your browser.
After making these changes, please clear your browser cache, close your current browser window and open a new browser window, and try accessing your account page.
If you are still unable to access the site, please try making the following changes in your browser:
1. In the Tools menu, select "Internet Options." In the General tab, please delete Temporary Internet Files (including offline content).
2. Also delete cookies.
3. In the Advanced Tab, click on the "Restore Defaults" button. Please verify that your browser security level is set to allow cookies, and that the latest security patches have been installed.
4. Verify that SSL is enabled in your browser by going to the Advanced tab, scrolling all the way to the bottom and making sure the boxes for "Use SSL 2.0" and "Use SSL 3.0" are both checked.
5. Click "Apply" and then "OK."
6. Close out all IE browser sessions.
7. Open a new browser session and repeat steps 1 and 2. Then try accessing the Sfimg.com site.
If you are still unable to access the site after making these changes, please verify the following:
- Do you have the latest security patches installed for your version of IE?
-Are you able to access my site?
If you are still experiencing problems, please provide me with the following details:
- What browser version do you see this problem in?
- What operating system version are you running?
- What is the exact URL you are trying to access for the Sfimg.com homepage?
- Does this problem occur every time you try to access the homepage or only some of the time?
- What is the date and time you first saw this problem?