Free training help by Marca:
Add SFI to your list of trusted senders
Work at home
Products you can work with include a catalog of over 600 items.
WORK AT HOME KIT
by the International Association
of Home Business Entrepreneurs
VERIUNI STORE HUNDREDS OF QUALITY PRODUCTS - SERVICES
Pets - pet care
work at home <- -> safe mail|
How to make sure you get your mail
|Increasingly, ISPs are using filtering systems to try and keep Spam out of customers' inboxes. Sometimes, they accidentally filter the e-mail that you want to receive.|
To make sure that our training help is not filtered into your "junk" or "bulk" folder, please add us to your list of trusted senders because you may have received our first email but chances are you will not be receiving the next. There are two addresses to add, both contained in the email you received before entering this website. Here's how to add these addresses:
Hotmail: If you are using Hotmail, you can ensure that our letters are delivered to your Inbox by adding our two addresses to your Safe List:
- Click the Options tab.
- Select Safe List (it's under the heading Mail Handling).
- In the space provided, enter each address separately.
- Click Add.
- When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click OK.
Yahoo!: To ensure that your training help is delivered to your Yahoo Inbox (not the Bulk Mail folder), you can instruct Yahoo to filter it to your Inbox:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click Mail Options.
- Click Filters.
- Next, click Add Filter.
- In the top row, labeled From header:, make sure contains is selected in the pull-down menu.
- Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter our two addresses.
- At the bottom, where it says Move the message to:, select Inbox from the pull-down menu.
- Click the Add Filter button again.
Aol: If you're using AOL, you can ensure that our letters are delivered to your Inbox by setting your Mail Controls:
- Go to Keyword Mail Controls.
- Select the screen name we're sending your training to.
- Click Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name.
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for "exclusion and inclusion parameters", include both of these domains:
For AOL version 8.0: Select Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains.
* Click Next until the Save button shows up at the bottom.
* Click Save.
Others: Many popular e-mail programs, including Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, and Netscape Mail, don't provide a convenient way for you to white-list the folks you want to receive e-mail from. If you're using this sort of e-mail system and you either aren't getting our letters or want to make sure you continue to receive them in the future, you can do something about it.
Contact the customer service people or the Postmaster at the company that provides your e-mail or Internet connection (your ISP). Explain to them that our Newsletter is e-mail that you asked for and value. Ask them if they can white-list our addresses.
Visitors (not registered with SFI) may want to join in here.
Training help for registered SFIers
|About spam, filters and safelists|
Articles, F.A.Q. leisure time