Products you can work at home with include a catalog full of over
IAHBE "MoneyPak" WORK AT HOME KIT
by the International Association
of Home Business Entrepreneurs
VERIUNI ISP UNLIMITED DIAL-UP INTERNET SERVICE
GreatDomainia.com Register your own domain name
work at home <- -> angel girl|
Mommy's Little Angel Girl
There came a frantic knock
At the doctor's office door,
A knock, more urgent than
he had ever heard before.
"Come in, Come in,"
the impatient doctor said,
"Come in, Come in,
before you wake the dead."
In walked a frightened little girl,
a child no more than nine,
It was plain for all to see,
she had troubles on her mind.
"Oh doctor, I beg you,
please come with me,
My mother is surely dying,
she's as sick as she can be."
"I don't make house calls,
bring your mother here,"
"But she's too sick, so you must
come or she will die I fear."
The doctor, touched by her devotion,
decided he would go,
She said he would be blessed,
more than he could know.
She led him to her house
where her mother lay in bed,
Her mother was so very sick
she couldn't raise her head.
But her eyes cried out for help
and help her the doctor did,
She would have died that very
night, had it not been for her kid.
The doctor got her fever down
and she lived through the night,
And morning brought the doctor
signs, that she would be all right.
The doctor said he had to leave
but would return again by two,
And later he came back to check,
just like he said he'd do.
The mother praised the doctor
for all the things he'd done,
He told her she would have died,
were it not for her little one.
"How proud you must be
of your wonderful little girl,
It was her pleading that made me
come, she is really quite a pearl!
my daughter died over three years ago.
Is the picture on the wall
of the little girl you know?"
The doctors legs went limp
for the picture on the wall,
Was the same little girl
for whom he'd made this call.
The doctor stood motionless,
for quite a little while,
And then his solemn face,
was broken by his smile.
He was thinking of that frantic
knock heard at his office door,
And of the beautiful little angel
that had walked across his floor.
- Somebody said: The world needs mean moms! I've learned... a few words of wisdom and a wonderful message by George Carlin, the list to live by if you only have 5 days left.|
- Pictures, stories, quotes, jokes for work at home moms, the angel girl, male bashing, the dying Irish nun, Vincent Van Gogh's relatives.
- Bonjour! An American, a Japanese, an Irishman, a blonde in Mexico and a limo Driver. Think of all the people... Indian mating season.
- Watch out! Info on latest identity theft and be aware of the new car-jacking scheme. Things to do in an emergency situation.
- What happens when you... choose a dessert - exercise your brain.
- A Keeper and a computer user over 50. 15 things that it took me over 50 years to learn. 15 kids named Leroy and the Janitor.
- The law is the law - said in court, word for word. Mouth Almighty.
- A Scotch with two drops of water - who says sex can't be funny??
- Before I go to bed tonight - prayer for a woman: Dust if you must, get sick and tired. Housekeeping Philosophy. Quotes by Great Ladies.
- Getting even. People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. Why these people were alive, it's safer there than at Michael's - dangerous Glade Plug-Ins.
- Some wonderful answering machine messages and voice mail in heaven.
- Meow! Catholic parrots eating popcorn and dog truths.
- Taken from classified ads in newspapers - Job placement.
- Quick eye exam. Recalled drugs containing phenylpropanolamine.
- Service? You'd see this only in...
- An Irish friendship wish: CASH ONLY PLEASE!
- The truest definition of Globalization - living in 2004. How did we ever survive? Words to live by - put down the burdens periodically.
- Wal-Mart has everything!
- If this doesn't make your day nothing will!
Only for SFIers!
|Add your Jewels to our Powerline's Niche|