Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND
Products you can work at home with include a catalog full of over
IAHBE "MoneyPak" WORK AT HOME KIT
by the International Association
of Home Business Entrepreneurs
VERIUNI ISP UNLIMITED DIAL-UP INTERNET SERVICE
GreatDomainia.com Register your own domain name
work at home <- -> I've learned|
If you will take the time to read these. I promise you'll come away with an enlightened perspective. The subjects covered affect us all on a daily basis!
They're written by Andy Rooney, a man who has the gift of saying so much with so few words. Enjoy....
I've learned.... That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
I've learned.... That when you're in love, it shows.
I've learned.... That just one person saying to me, "You've made my day!" makes my day.
I've learned.... That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being right.
I've learned.... That you should never say no to a gift from a child.
I've learned.... That I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way.
I've learned.... That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
I've learned.... That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
I've learned.... That simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.
I've learned.... That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
I've learned.... That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
I've learned.... That money doesn't buy class.
I've learned.... That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
I've learned... That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
I've learned.... That the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
I've learned.... That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
I've learned.... That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
I've learned.... That love, not time, heals all wounds.
I've learned.... That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
I've learned.... That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
I've learned.... That there's nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.
I've learned.... That no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
I've learned.... That life is tough, but I'm tougher.
I've learned.... That opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
I've learned.... That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
I've learned.... That I wish I could have told my Dad that I love him one more time before he passed away.
I've learned.... That one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
I've learned.... That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
I've learned.... That I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
I've learned.... That when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you're hooked for life.
I've learned.... That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.
I've learned ... That it is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation.
I've learned.... That the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
- Somebody said: The world needs mean moms! I've learned... a few words of wisdom and a wonderful message by George Carlin, the list to live by if you only have 5 days left.|
- Pictures, stories, quotes, jokes for work at home moms, the angel girl, male bashing, the dying Irish nun, Vincent Van Gogh's relatives.
- Bonjour! An American, a Japanese, an Irishman, a blonde in Mexico and a limo Driver. Think of all the people... Indian mating season.
- Watch out! Info on latest identity theft and be aware of the new car-jacking scheme. Things to do in an emergency situation.
- What happens when you... choose a dessert - exercise your brain.
- A Keeper and a computer user over 50. 15 things that it took me over 50 years to learn. 15 kids named Leroy and the Janitor.
- The law is the law - said in court, word for word. Mouth Almighty.
- A Scotch with two drops of water - who says sex can't be funny??
- Before I go to bed tonight - prayer for a woman: Dust if you must, get sick and tired. Housekeeping Philosophy. Quotes by Great Ladies.
- Getting even. People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. Why these people were alive, it's safer there than at Michael's - dangerous Glade Plug-Ins.
- Some wonderful answering machine messages and voice mail in heaven.
- Meow! Catholic parrots eating popcorn and dog truths.
- Taken from classified ads in newspapers - Job placement.
- Quick eye exam. Recalled drugs containing phenylpropanolamine.
- Service? You'd see this only in...
- An Irish friendship wish: CASH ONLY PLEASE!
- The truest definition of Globalization - living in 2004. How did we ever survive? Words to live by - put down the burdens periodically.
- Wal-Mart has everything!
- If this doesn't make your day nothing will!
Only for SFIers!
|Add your Jewels to our Powerline's Niche|