You may not be over 50, but some of you might remember some of these things
Products you can work at home with include a catalog full of over
IAHBE "MoneyPak" WORK AT HOME KIT
by the International Association
of Home Business Entrepreneurs
VERIUNI ISP UNLIMITED DIAL-UP INTERNET SERVICE
GreatDomainia.com Register your own domain name
work at home <- -> Over 50|
A poem for computer users over 50
A Computer was something on TV
From a science fiction show of note
A Window was something you hated to clean
And Ram was the father of a goat.
Meg was the name of my girlfriend
And Gig was a job for the nights
Now they all mean different things
And that really Mega Bytes.
An Application was for employment
A Program was a TV show
A Cursor used profanity
A Keyboard was a piano.
A Memory was something that you lost with age
A CD was a bank account
And if you had a 3-inch floppy
You hoped nobody found out.
Compress was something you did to the garbage
Not something you did to a file
And if you Unzipped anything in public
You'd be in jail for a while.
Log On was adding wood to the fire
Hard Drive was a long trip on the road
A Mouse pad was where a mouse lived
And a Backup happened to your commode.
Cut is what you did with a pocket knife
Paste you did with glue
A Web was a spider's home
And a Virus was the flu.
I guess I'll stick to my pad and paper
And the Memory in my head.
I hear nobody's been killed in a computer crash
But when it happens, they wish they were dead.
- Somebody said: The world needs mean moms! I've learned... a few words of wisdom and a wonderful message by George Carlin, the list to live by if you only have 5 days left.|
- Pictures, stories, quotes, jokes for work at home moms, the angel girl, male bashing, the dying Irish nun, Vincent Van Gogh's relatives.
- Bonjour! An American, a Japanese, an Irishman, a blonde in Mexico and a limo Driver. Think of all the people... Indian mating season.
- Watch out! Info on latest identity theft and be aware of the new car-jacking scheme. Things to do in an emergency situation.
- What happens when you... choose a dessert - exercise your brain.
- A Keeper and a computer user over 50. 15 things that it took me over 50 years to learn. 15 kids named Leroy and the Janitor.
- The law is the law - said in court, word for word. Mouth Almighty.
- A Scotch with two drops of water - who says sex can't be funny??
- Before I go to bed tonight - prayer for a woman: Dust if you must, get sick and tired. Housekeeping Philosophy. Quotes by Great Ladies.
- Getting even. People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. Why these people were alive, it's safer there than at Michael's - dangerous Glade Plug-Ins.
- Some wonderful answering machine messages and voice mail in heaven.
- Meow! Catholic parrots eating popcorn and dog truths.
- Taken from classified ads in newspapers - Job placement.
- Quick eye exam. Recalled drugs containing phenylpropanolamine.
- Service? You'd see this only in...
- An Irish friendship wish: CASH ONLY PLEASE!
- The truest definition of Globalization - living in 2004. How did we ever survive? Words to live by - put down the burdens periodically.
- Wal-Mart has everything!
- If this doesn't make your day nothing will!
Only for SFIers!
|Add your Jewels to our Powerline's Niche|